Everything what you want to know about the Hair Extensions at the Ani’s Beauty London……..
* How long will it take to add extensions to my own hair?
This will depend on the look you are going for and consequently how many extensions it will take to achieve that look. On average a thickening process could take 1-3 hours and a lengthening process 4-5 hrs.
* How safe is it for my own hair to use extensions?
You don’t need to afraid abouet it. I will use the safest system for you. It is why free consultation is really important. We will choose there the best methods, the best hair for you.
- safe systems
- a free consultation with detailed information to ensure my clients are aware of every aspect before making the decision to have extensions
- thorough aftercare and maintenance advice
- professional application
- Highest Quality 100% Human Hair
and to ensure;
- each client’s hair is in the best condition before application
- each client gets the best system suited to their individual needs
- clients are confident looking after their new hair
- I am always available for advice
My clients role as part of the team is to;
- follow my aftercare and maintenance advice
- return for scheduled maintenance and removal appointments
- make the time and effort in looking after their extra hair
- contact me immediately if and when they have a problem
* Will people be able to tell that I am wearing hair extensions?
No…I create your new hair by choosing a style and colour that matches your own hair, and expertly cut the extensions to blend totally naturally. High Quality Human Hair, Balance, colour, expert application, and cut are the key to undetectable extensions.
* How much will it cost?That depends entirely on which system you choose, hair grade, length, quantity, colours etc. I offer a free consultation that will help to decide which method will suit your lifestyle, budget and style.
What kind of hair an you get?
Available in Luxury Russian Hair.
Only 100% human hair. We don’t use synthetics hair. With correct aftercare our Russian Luxury hair lasting 1 to 3 years. Our hair is available in 14′ to 24 inches and all hair colour. We use the best quality Italian keratin, for the very strongest and most durable bonds. If you want Indian hair please ask about special price.
Application time, hold time and refitting time:
– micro rings: application time 1-2 hours, hold time 2-3 months, refitting time 2-3 hours
– Nano rings; application time 1.5-2 hours, hold time 2-3 months, refitting time 2.5-3.5 hours
– Keratin Pre-bonded Fusion: application time 2-3 hours, hold time 3 months, refitting 3-4 hours
– Tape Skin Weft: application time 1-1.5 hours, hold time 2 months, refitting 2-2.5 hours
– Micro Rings Sew in Braidless Weft: application time 1-2 hours, hold time 3 months, refitting 2-3 hours.
Micro Rings Hair Extension;
Micro links can be known as micro beads or locks, they are gentle to put in and easy to take out. Links can be added for length and volume. There is no glue or heat used when applying. To apply, a small silicone bead is placed onto the base of the client’s hair, with an individual strand of extension that is attached. Clients do need to be careful not to use conditioner near the bead to help reduce slipping of the extension. You will have to come in every couple of months to have the extensions re-tightened.
If you have oily and soft hair you may find you lose a few micro rings between maintenance appointments. Pre bonded Fusion Hair extension is better for this type of hair.
Nano Rings hair extension;
Super small: around 90% smaller than a traditional micro ring, nano rings are one of the smallest bonds on the market, therefore when fitted correctly they are super discrete.
Secure: when fitted correctly, nano rings have extensions are very secure. As long as the correct amount of natural hair is placed within the ring, and your hair is not excessively soft or oily, nano ring hair extensions should be very secure.
Safe for your hair. No glue, no heat and easy to remove.
Faster fitting than pre bonded fusion bond hair extension. if you have oily and soft hair you may find you lose a few nano rings between maintenance appointments. Keratin pre bonded fusion hair extension is better for this type of hair.
Keratin pre bonded fusion hair extension:
Keratin bonded hair extensions are strands of hair which are attached to your hair using a heat connector. The bond protein glue bit is the bit holding the extension hair to your hair. The extension is now fused with your natural hair at the root, fairly close to your scalp to create a seamless blend with your natural hair.
The bond is very small and mostly invisible when placed correctly.
Can be used on short hair, you would just need a lot of extensions to fill the volume. Takes long to bond and takes longer to remove.
This method creates the strongest non-damaging hold on your extensions, by far superior to weft hair extensions or any other existing method on the market today. Keratin bond is safe to apply to your natural hair and scalp. Invisible hair extensions could bee styled as you would your own hair.
Tape skin weft hair extension:
Tape in hair extensions are exactly what they sound like. They are small wefts of hair that can be taped to your existing hair. The most popular tape in hair weft size is 1.5” long and the industry makes pre-cut tape tabs to fit them. If needed, tape in hair wefts can range in size to about 8”. Tape-in extensions can be removed with solvent and reused by buying additional double sided tape. Fast and easy application. No damage to your hair. Hair is reusable. Not recommended for people who swim often.
Micro Ring Sew-in Braidless Weft Hair Extension;
Micro rings are a great method for clients who do not want their hair extensions applied using heat and melted keratin. They are very popular with first time extension wearers. Easy and quick to fit. The micro ring method is applied using no heat, glue or chemicals. Micro weft hair extension application method is much quicker than individual strand by strand micro ring or pre bonded method. Because there are less micro rings that have to be applied to the hair weft this dramatically reduces fitting time.
Before and aftercare:
- Treat your Hair Extensions in the same way and with the same respect as you would natural long hair
- When brushing your Hair Extensions, always go gently and work from the bottom upwards
- Only use a proper Hair Extension Brush or Tangle Teezer near your bonds or Micro Rings. These are designed to gently glide over the attachments without causing any damage.
- Always brush out all knots before washing your Hair Extensions
- Wash your hair upright with the water running down your back (i.e standing in a shower etc)
- Only use a shampoo that is suitable for Hair Extensions
- Use a good quality conditioner on the mid-lengths and ends only
- Apply a leave-in conditioner / protein spray after washing and before styling. Because the Hair Extensions will not receive your natural scalp oils, they will need to have moisture replaced regularly on the mid-lengths and ends. Lack of moisture will cause your Hair Extensions to become brittle and break easily leading to split and ratty ends.
- Try to tie your hair in a loose ponytail or plait before bed to avoid tangles
- Separate your bonds / Micro Rings with your fingers regularly to help discourage and tangles in your new hair growth
- Wash your hair as soon as possible after swimming to avoid damage to your Hair Extensions and bonds / rings
- Ensure you have regular maintenance checks (recommended every 4 weeks)
- Do not wash your hair for at least 48 hours after having your Hair Extensions fitted. This will allow them time to relax and set
- Never use a shampoo that contains Silicone or a silicone derivative like Dimethicone etc. This will break down your bonds and will cause the Hair Extensions to slip out
- Never get conditioner on your bonds or Micro Rings. This will break down your bonds or clog up your rings and will cause the Hair Extensions to slip out
- Avoid getting styling products (especially those containing silicone) on your bonds as this can also cause the bonds to weaken which may cause the Hair Extensions to slip out
- Don’t wash your hair upside down (i.e tipping your head over a bath). This will put additional strain on your roots and bonds / rings. It will also cause tangling.
- Do not chemically straighten or perm your extensions
- Don’t brush harshly or tug the Hair Extensions as it can loosen and damage the connections
- Don’t twist, wring or rub the extensions when wet – always squeeze excess water out instead. The same applies when towel drying
- DON’T PICK at the bonds or Micro Rings!
- Avoid washing your Hair Extensions more than 2 or 3 times a week. The top of your hair (crown and front area) can be washed more frequently if necessary. Alternatively, dry shampoo (i.e Batiste) is great for freshening up Hair Extensions in between washes.